Re: Gtk2::Ex::Datasheet::DBI-0.2 is out

Kevin C. Krinke wrote:

I've been hijacked by real life for the past few months and have gotten
much less done than I've wanted too with regards to my free software
responsibilities and for that I'm truly sorry as only of recent have I
been made aware of a few who actually use the code.

:) I understand.

I will do my best to have a new release out by this Monday in light of
your pressing needs. However, I will state that I most certainly would
appreciate any patches to the current release implementing any feature
or change desired. I will incorporate anything I receive before Monday
into this release in one form or another.

I didn't mean to *push* for a release - I was more simply asking when I
might expect one. I can do all the development on my own systems - it
won't be for *ages* that I have to roll anything out. So don't push
other stuff aside just because I asked for the date of the next release.
I was kinda expecting you to do something like split all the stuff that
doesn't need Gnome into 'pure' Gtk2 packages - which I didn't expect
would take that long. I admit that I haven't spent too much time looking
at Gtk2::Ex::Dialogs though - only enough to figure out that I could
comment out the 'use Gnome2;' line ( and possibly others ) and not
suffer anything bad for what I needed for Windows.

If I get time ( I'm having the same problem as you ), I'll possible do
it myself and submit a patch.

Anyway, thanks for the quick response.

Dan

--