Gtk2::Ex::DBI-1.0 is out

Version 1.0 is out.

Changes in this release:

- Removed broken last_insert_id code - everything now uses select @@IDENTITY
- Cache the fieldlist array in $self->{fieldlist} so we don't have to query the DB every time we need a field list

I've also rearranged the website somewhat, tying together all 3 of my projects:
http://entropy.homelinux.org/axis_not_evil/

Alternatively, Gtk2::Ex::DBI is available from cpan.

Dan

BEGIN-ANTISPAM-VOTING-LINKS
If you are not the CanIt administrator and you think this
message is spam, please give the ID 4759 and magic value
7925c441bd25 to dan entropy homelinux org to be marked as spam.

Spam:        http://entropy.homelinux.org/canit/b.php?c=s&i=4759&m=7925c441bd25
Not spam:    http://entropy.homelinux.org/canit/b.php?c=n&i=4759&m=7925c441bd25
Forget vote: http://entropy.homelinux.org/canit/b.php?c=f&i=4759&m=7925c441bd25
END-ANTISPAM-VOTING-LINKS