Is there any widgets that would produce an icon style interface (like a file manager has)

I am building an app that I plan on making look similar to a file
manager where the users can manipulate the "files" (presumably widgets
that I add to this widget I am looking for/implementing on my own).
The way I am looking at it, it makes sense to have this be some form
of a treeview widget (with "folders" as the branches and "files as the
leaves).

I have started a rudimentary form of this application, and I am
currently using the following (well a perl version of this)
ScrolledWindow ->
     Layout ->
          Button ->
               VBox ->
                    Image
                    Label
          Button ->
               VBox ->
                    Image
                    Label
          Button ->
               VBox ->
                    Image
                    Label
The users can move them around by dragging them but I would like to
enable multiple selections and "folder" style containers.  I also want
to create lines between any two of the icons(lines must follow icons
around while dragging ie. users open a context menu on one item and
choose "select parent" then click on another and voila, a line is
formed between the two of them, and dragging the line around doesn't
mess things up).

I found GtkIconView in the gtk+ reference manual
(http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gtk/GtkIconView.html) but
don't see it in the perl pod index
(http://gtk2-perl.sourceforge.net/doc/pod/index.html).