Re: Gtk2 Perl Documentation

Hi,

On Tue, 2005-07-19 at 09:12 -0400, James Muir wrote:

Are folks working on the documentation for Gtk2 Perl? If so where might
I find the latest and greatest documentation? Do you need help at this
time writing the documentation?

ATM, the tutorial is still unfinished - and it's likely that it stay
that way if no-one is going to contribute. ;-)

Seriously: I've little to no time for finishing it; but - hey! it's in
CVS, so anyone can contribute.

Q: What needs to be done?