Gtk2 Perl Documentation

Hello,

A brief search in the archives shows that there hasn't been any discussion of documentation for Gtk2 Perl since 1/16/2004. I've discovered a few useful but incomplete tutorials and reference documents on the web, but nothing that looks "definitive".

Are folks working on the documentation for Gtk2 Perl? If so where might I find the latest and greatest documentation? Do you need help at this time writing the documentation?

-James