Re: Cursor is different after set by gtk

On Jul 18, 2005, at 3:53 AM, Beast wrote:

Example please :-)

Er, an example of what?

I only have one window which means it also the root window.

"Root" window means the window that represents the X desktop. Your application did not create and does not own that window -- it is created by the X server.

The main window of your application is the window your application owns.

If you change the cursor for your window or windowed widget, you reset it to the default by setting "undef" as the cursor.

  # change the cursor
  $my_widget->window->set_cursor ($new_cursor);

  # change it back
  $my_widget->window->set_cursor (undef);

--
Jolt is my co-pilot.
  -- Slogan on a giant paper airplane hung in Lobby 7 at MIT.