Re: Gtk2-perl on win32 compilation errors

On Jun 21, 2005, at 8:58 AM, Olivier Ravizza wrote:

i am runing a Gtk2-perl application but when i try to compil it using pp i get this

Glib-GObject-CRITICAL **: g_object_set_qdata_full: assertion `quark > 0 ` failed at script/coulage.pl line 19

This has been reported before, but we've had no luck debugging it. It appears that something about how pp works results in glib's initialization code not running. The problem appears to be confined to win32.

If you can figure anything out, please let us know.

--
Meg: Brian! Chris picked his nose and keeps trying to touch me with his finger! Chris: What good is mining nose gold if I can't share it with the townspeople?
   -- Family Guy