Re: A new Gtk2::Ex module

Nice work, It looks like you've done alot of work on this.  Maybe, I
have a misunderstanding of the View/Model architecture, but could you
have derived from a Gtk2::TreeModel and implemented that interface?

Brian

I have added the code into sourceforge. The module is named Gtk2::Ex::TreeMaker
You can browse the code under http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/gtk2-perl-ex/Gtk2-Ex/
[Please give a few hours for the sourceforge servers to bring this into anonymous checkout and
browser view]

The code works but is still in rudimentary form. (Please wear a facemask :) )

I have added some pod documentation. And included an example in the /examples folder.

Any feedback/patch is most welcome.

Thanks,

_Ofey.