Re: unclutter gtk2

muppet <scott asofyet org> writes:

On Jan 4, 2005, at 12:02 AM, Dan Espen wrote:

Lots of the demos don't show the problem but the stock item browser
does and all the programs under tree view do.

Does the C gtk-demo's stock browser also have this problem?  (Should be
installed as /usr/bin/gtk-demo.)

Yes, both the perl and C versions move the pointer around.

I guess this shows it's a gtk problem, not a gtk-perl problem,
I'll hunt down the gtk mailing list or bug reporting system.

--
Dan Espen                           E-mail: dane mk telcordia com