Re: To share a dirty hack on a treeview

On Wed, 2005-02-16 at 19:28 -0800, ofey aikon wrote:
The fact I hate most is that I need a dummy row (on top) and I can't
find a way to hide it. This row is needed as an asylum for that
incorrigible row-highlight-bar of the treeview. If I don't use this
dummy row, I can still change the color of the cell but it will stay
hidden under the row highlight till I click on another row.

Just a quick thought; why not make the selection go to the parent row
instead of a useless one?

--
Kevin C. Krinke <kckrinke opendoorsoftware com>
Open Door Software Inc.