Re: Looking for icon / thumbnail view widget

Martin Junius said:
muppet wrote:

gtk+ 2.6 adds the GtkIconView.

This looks like just the right thing. But I guess that upgrading gtk+
2.4 on FC3 to 2.6 will be major headache ... ;-)

Is there any way to run gtk+ 2.6 and gtk2-perl in a sandbox without
affecting the whole system?

I use JHBuild to build gtk+ (jhbuild build gtk+) and normal perl sandbox
techniques (in the gtk2-perl README) for the bindings.

I was working with gtk+ 2.4 on Red Hat 8.0 last year with this technique.  You
can't beat my unbeatable technique.  I am the undefeated greatest.

(sorry, watched a kung-fu double-feature DVD last night...)

--
muppet <scott at asofyet dot org>