Re: what's the name?

On Dec 29, 2005, at 5:09 AM, Beast wrote:

Torsten Schoenfeld wrote:
On Wed, 2005-12-28 at 13:02 +0700, Beast wrote:
What is the name of this widget? basically it allow user to type nay number or using scroll arrow (up dan down)
The semi-new widget gallery is pretty handy if such a question comes up:

Thanks. But any idea what widget is used in this screen?
It allow user to select some area which toggle the hours and days.

Dunno if that's a stock VB grid or what, but since the blue lines span columns, i'll guess no. The ruler at the top and the spanning of the grid would have to be drawn by hand.

You can do that in gtk+ with either a drawing area or Gnome2::Canvas. There's probably also a way to trick TreeView into doing something like that, but you'll still have to draw the ruler on a drawing area.

Without treatment, a common cold will last about seven days.
With treatment, it will last about a week.
  -- conventional wisdom

[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]