Re: what's the name?

Torsten Schoenfeld wrote:
On Wed, 2005-12-28 at 13:02 +0700, Beast wrote:

What is the name of this widget? basically it allow user to type nay number or using scroll arrow (up dan down)

The semi-new widget gallery is pretty handy if such a question comes up:

Thanks. But any idea what widget is used in this screen?
It allow user to select some area which toggle the hours and days.



PNG image

[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]