- From: ofey aikon <ofey aikon gmail com>
- To: muppet <scott asofyet org>
- Cc: gtk-perl-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: /examples/thread_usage.pl
- Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 20:04:18 -0500
No idea why you'd need it on windows, but it causes the main window never to
show up on linux. This makes sense, because enter and leave are supposed to
be used by the worker threads, not the main thread.
Without that extra line, the UI responsiveness is zero. The window
shows up but I see the hour glass and the program just hangs.
I'm a thread(gtk2-perl) newbie and hence the cluelessness.
] [Thread Prev