Re: The "Right Way" (TM) to run external program out of gtk2-perl app?

A. Pagaltzis said:
Of course it would still be better if muppet could get into the
habit of using three-argument open() with lexical filehandles.
:-)

Pedantically promoting better Perl practices since ought one,

Would something like this be a good addition good Gtk2::Helpers?
Gtk2::Helpers::system() as an exportable override for the builtin, or
something like that?

Then, instead of me posting examples of poor practices, we can just say "use
this and be happy."  :-)

--
muppet <scott at asofyet dot org>