Re: persisting iters

Jens Luedicke wrote:

Hi...

what is the secret behind the flag 'iters-persist'?
and what do I need to change in my treemodel so that I can
use this flag?
"iters-persist" is used to indicate whether TreeIters are guaranteed to be valid for as long as the node they refer to is valid (like GtkTreeStore and GtkListStore). Sometimes models have iterators that aren't valid after signals, etc., so their "iters-persist" flag is false. (I think) models should also start using a new stamp when existing iterators become invalid, so they can detect when someone passes them an invalid one.

Hope this helps :o)

Zach