Can this be used from Gtk2-perl? GtkDatabox

Hi,
I saw a cool Gtk2+ library on freshmeat today.  Is it possible
to take these libs, and make a Gtk2-Perl module out it?
I guess what I'm asking is this, is there some standardized or
automated way to convert to Gtk2-Perl?  Is the C to Perl easy
or hard, with Gtk2?

  GtkDatabox
A widget to display large sets of data as dots (or lines). Different data
sets will have different colors, you may change colors and style of the data
The widget gives the possibility to zoom into and out of the data and to
scroll around. It also offers a grid like on an oscilloscope.
The homepage of the GtkDatabox is
http://www.eudoxos.de/gtk/gtkdatabox/

Thanks.

http://zentara.net/japh.html