Re: JPG Image in print context

On Thu, 2005-04-28 at 17:03 -0300, ADIS - CPD wrote:

use Glib qw/TRUE FALSE/;
use Gtk2 '-init';
use Gnome2::Print;

my $job = Gnome2::Print::Job->new;
my $config = $job->get_config;
my $pc = $config->get_context;

These lines are incorrect, to the point that it could not compile.  They
should read:

my $config = Gnome2::Print::Config->default;
my $job = Gnome2::Print::Job->new($config);
my $pc = $job->get_context;

[snip]

What's wrong?

What does Perl says?  Without more information, I don't know how to
answer.  Please, be more specific.

With my changes to your script, it compiled fine, but it seems that I've
got a nasty problem with libgnomeprint, and it segfaults.  I'll update
my libgnomeprint, and try again.  But, if Gtk2::Gdk::Pixbuf::get_pixels
is working properly, and since Gnome2::Print::Context::rgbimage is a
plain binding of the C function, if this method does not work is a bug
in libgnomeprint.

Ciao,
 Emmanuele.

--