Re: setting color of some of the rows in a TreeView

On Apr 25, 2005, at 7:45 AM, rashwin wrote:

Hi All,
I have a similar urgent requirement in Perl-Gtk.( I currently am not in a position to move to Gtk2). Is there a similar setting of colors possible for the tree items in a Tree View in Perl-Gtk?

there's no TreeView in gtk+ 1.x....  i presume you mean the GtkCTree?

http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/gtk/gtkctree.html#GTK-CTREE-NODE- SET-FOREGROUND

http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/gtk/gtkctree.html#GTK-CTREE-NODE- SET-BACKGROUND

GtkCList is a little easier:

http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/gtk/gtkclist.html#GTK-CLIST-SET- FOREGROUND

http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/gtk/gtkclist.html#GTK-CLIST-SET- BACKGROUND

i'd point you to the Gtk-Perl docs, but http://gtkperl.org is not responding, and i haven't had the manpages installed for a couple of years.

use Disclaimer::Standard qw(PleaseUpgrade);

--
That's it! It's one thing for a ghost to scare my children, but it's another to play my theremin!
  - Homer Simpson