Re: no WM decorations with fvwm2

On Apr 24, 2005, at 3:58 PM, zentara wrote:

Has anyone figured out how to remove decorations
on fvwm2?  Is fvwm2 just not cooperating?
This script dosn't work for me.

works for me with quartzwm (Apple's window manager).

Gtk2::Window::set_decorated($window, 0);

should, of course, be "$window->set_decorated(FALSE)"... doesn't change the behavior, though.

$window->set_position('center');
$window->show_all();
Gtk2->main;
return 0;

this return statement results in an error:

"Can't return outside a subroutine at decorations.pl line 34."

--
"it's hard to be eventful when you have this much style."
   - me, rationalizing yet another night of sitting at home.