Re: Downloading the latest version of the Tutorial

On 4/16/05, Emmanuele Bassi <ebassi gmail com> wrote:

The Perl tutorial is in CVS, under the module gtk2-perl-tutorial. I
think we'll need to package it, even if it's still incomplete.

Oh I see. Thanks.
I just don't seem to have docbook installed well enough to "make" it.

Would it be possible to generate a single-html-file version of it
and/or make the current one available to download in zipped format ?

For times when people are off-line.

Gabor