GTK2-Perl Lives!

Hi all.

It seems that some part of the Gnome development documentation (and even
process) has been moved from mailing lists to the Wiki at
http://live.gnome.org.

Will the GTK2-Perl project be left off from this new, neat, spiffy and
tremendously geeky spot? Will the GTK2-Perl users be abandoned to a
horrid destiny of Static Yet Beautiful Web Pages and good looking link
names that won't LookAllLikeThis? Will the GTK2-Perl development team
not be tempted by the  mermaids of editable content?

Ah!

Here's to you:

        http://live.gnome.org/GTK2-Perl

Our new, geeky, spiffy, neat wiki page. :-)

I for one welcome our new Wiki overlord!

Kind regards,
 Emmanuele.

--
Emmanuele Bassi <ebassi gmail com>