Re: GladeXML doc patch

On Apr 14, 2005, at 5:30 AM, Grant McLean wrote:

I notice the signal_autoconnect_from_package helper method in
GladeXML.pm is not fully documented.  Specifically, the fact it accepts
a package or and object.  I find the latter to be particularly useful
and in fact advocate it as 'the one true way' :-)

but there's more than one way to do it! does that mean there's more than one true way?

a interesting implication of "subroutine with fully-qualified package name" versus "method name lookup starting in package of supplied object" is that you can inherit handlers when using an object. (warning, untested -- just going be reading the code.)

So here's a doc patch...

Many thanks.  Applied.

--
I bring the rock, and provided it is fiscally responsible, I will bring the funk as well. And that's fo-shizzle.
        -- Saturday Night Live