Name space request - Gtk2::Ex::ICal::Recur

I finally got some time to work on my events-scheduling widget.

The purpose of this widget is to serve as a UI for scheduling
recurring events (meeting appointments etc). The widget uses Flavio's
DateTime::Event::ICal as the backend.

I would like to call it Gtk2::Ex::ICal::Recur. (I want it to be a
child of something ICal since ICal itself can do a whole lot more than
what this widget is meant for). If no one has issues with this name, I
will commit the code to gtk2-perl-ex sourceforge using that namespace.

For now, I am attaching the widget in its current form with three
example programs.

Feedback is welcome, particularly on usability etc. (this is also my
first attempt to practice some of the things I learnt in the Gnome HIG
:) . I researched some of the existing widgets for the same purpose
for designing the UI, Evolution, M$Outlook, Sunbird etc but felt that
none of them cover all possible recurrence combinations supported in
ICal.)

Ciao,

Ofey.