Re: popt in Gnome2::Program

On Thu, 16 Sep 2004, Jan Hudec wrote:

On Wed, Sep 15, 2004 at 19:57:16 +0100, Peter Oliver wrote:
On Wed, 15 Sep 2004, Torsten Schoenfeld wrote:

That's what I'm trying to do.  I get my help with Pod::Usage, which
pulls the help text from the pod and then exits.  If there's a way to
prevent it from exiting, it isn't documented.

Sure it is documeted! Read the man page again ;-) There is a special
value for the -exit argument.

You're right! In my defence, it turns out there's a rogue set of Perl 5.6.0 manuals on my system. I'm not sure how they got there, but the option is new since 5.6.0, so it explains why I couldn't see it.

--
Peter Oliver