Re: ComboBox with multiple cellrenderers

On Mon, 2004-10-25 at 08:01, B McAndrews wrote:
I have played with muppet's cellrenderprogress custom renderer. When I
go to display the combo list, I get these messages, the list still gets
rendered but performance on this thing is pretty poor.  I've attached
the program if anyone wants to see it.  My question is why isn't the
GtkCellView type recognized?

GtkCellView is new to 2.6.x (2.5.x) which you probably aren't compiling
against and therefore isn't available.

--
-rm
http://www.neces.com/