Re: Glade dialogs
- From: "A. Pagaltzis" <pagaltzis gmx de>
- To: Gtk-Perl-List <gtk-perl-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Glade dialogs
- Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 03:56:35 +0200
* Ross McFarland <rwmcfa1 neces com> [2004-10-25 03:54]:
the workaround is either to reload the gladexml data each time
you go to use the dialog or to do as i mentioned before, just
hide the widget.
Yeah, I know. It's just that that requires code to reset the
dialog. I wonder if that can be swapped out to Glade somehow..
@j = ((qw)" Just " )), @a = ((qw " another" )),
@p = ((qw " Perl " )), @h = ((qw " hacker " )),
(()),),(s""@j,",s (" )))g), print
] [Thread Prev