makefile.pl can't find GTK under FC3 test3

Hello all,

I am trying to complile gtk-perl version 0.7009 under Fedora Core 3, test 3 without sucess. For some reason, Makefile.PL can't find GTK, which is of course installed on my system:

  [colin guru1 Gtk-Perl-0.7009]$ perl Makefile.PL
  Can't exec "gtk-config": No such file or directory at Makefile.PL
  line 141.
  Package 'gtk' needed but it was not detected on your system.
  You may want to force it using --with-gtk-force if you know better
  than me.

Anyone have any idea what is going on?

--
  Colin Brace <cb lim nl>