Re: src.rpm for x86_64

On Wed, 2004-10-20 at 21:19, Ross McFarland wrote:
On Wed, 2004-10-20 at 20:29, Ross McFarland wrote:

that shouldn't be necessary, but i want to be careful with whatever fix
we end up doing. i want to do a bit more investigation before we go
through and fix them all.

attached patch is for Glib's spec file. similar changes probably ought
to be made to all the spec files. look it over and comment etc...

Worked for me, although I only tested the Glib build.

Comment: Not sure why you substituted 'make install' for
'%makeinstall'.  The %makeinstall macro seems to allow rpm to change the
buildroot.  That's probably taken care of by the perl Makefile.PL...
line, but... the rpm folks define it for a reason, right?

Anyway, works for me on x86_64.  Thanks.

Regards,
Carl