Re: Gtk2-Ex

On Tue, Oct 12, 2004 at 06:43:08 -0400, Ross McFarland wrote:
On Tue, 2004-10-12 at 00:23, Carl Nygard wrote:
On Mon, 2004-10-11 at 20:04, Ross McFarland wrote:
provided there are no objections i'm planning on creating a Gtk2-Ex
top-level cvs module and importing the simple stuff i currently have
into it. after that has been done i'll release a preliminary version and
then go from there. this is the next generation of the
Simple::(List|Tree|Menu) modules.

opinions?

Are you planning to include the packages Krinke and I released?

if we want to do that i suppose i should create another sourceforge
project. i was mainly intending on having a place to put my stuff in cvs
and since i already had access there i was going to do it there. now
that i think about it it would probably be better off in its own project
so that you all (if you want) and others can be added and given access
to make releases and such. i'll look into this today/tonight and get
back to the list. i assume i'll call it gtk2-ex.

That would be great.

                                                 Jan 'Bulb' Hudec <bulb ucw cz>