Gtk2-Perl Tutorial

Hi everyone ,

i have been browsing through the three items of the Gtk2-Perl
documentation available to me (the french tutorial , the english tutorial
and the POD) and i want to say that i really appreciate the effort made by
everyone on this important though somehow less exciting item .

But none is finished according to me . POD can only be unfinished on my
point of you : it's great to have a reliable reference (immensely better
than the Gtk-Perl one :) , but it's only that : a reference .

I'd like to help with the tutorial even though i want to say that my
skills are limited , there are things in GTK that i still don't understand
. But i saw parts of the unfinished english tutorial that i think i can
explain and others that i can amend .

Are the tutorial authors looking for help ? And if so , i'd like to
discuss a few things before we start .
Is this the place to do it ?

A subsidiary question for the french tutorial author : what do you plan
for your tutorial if there is a full-fledged Gtk2-Perl tutorial ? Will you
still have a version of your own ?

--
David 'lacravate'
lacravate mongueurs net