Re: notebook tabs in an for loop set get text labels and set get values of a Simplelist

On Tue, May 11, 2004 at 11:49:13 +0200, whitewindow 4950 net wrote:

hi all

in my programm i make the notebook tabs in an for loop

code :

for ( $x=0;$x<=$searchoften1-1;$x++){
[snapped a long messy code]
 }

this is my for loop to generate my notebooktabs after this i would like have the
values from the  Simplelist (and set) and the labeles (get and set text)
how can i do this ?

First, the code is a mess. You should start with separating it to
functions. You will especialy need functions to set-up the tab from
the list line and to gather the data from tab to a list line.

Then you need to connect to signals emmited by the widgets when some of
the information changes. And in the callback call the appropriate
conversion.

Note: Your code is also very C-ish. I'd suggest using foreach and taking
advantage of the list assignment, especaily when manipulating lines of
the list.

                                                 Jan 'Bulb' Hudec <bulb ucw cz>