Re: New Bindings modules (was Re: GNOME 2.7/2.8 Proposed Schedule)

On Tuesday, May 4, 2004, at 04:07 PM, Murray Cumming wrote:

So, I would like your lists of modules as soon as possible if you would like to
- add a module to the schedule, to wrap something extra.
- add a whole new Bindings project to the schedule.

The gtk2-perl team has started work on the 1.05x series of Glib and Gtk2 in cvs, but we're not yet ready for a release (mostly time problems). We're expecting to have Gtk2 and Glib 1.060 ready for Gnome 2.8.0.

Unless somebody volunteers to create ORBit2 and libbonobo bindings in the immediate future, i don't expect we'll have any new modules to add for Gnome 2.8.0.

--
I don't have a drinking problem,
'cept when i can't get drink.