Re: Simple-?? classes

Speaking as a newbie observer -- why are these all called "Simple"? That just seems unnecessarily vague to me, especially if you're talking about creating a whole class hierarchy of them. Isn't there some adjective that better describes what distinguishes all of these classes? I'd suggest "Bound", but I won't, because I haven't used any of these yet and so have no clue what they're doing. :-)

If you do consider renaming these, I'd also like to put in a preemptive vote against "Lite".