Name Spaces [Was: RFC: Gtk2::SimpleComboBox]

On Mon, 2004-03-29 at 17:57, James Curbo wrote:
Carl Nygard wrote:
On Sun, 2004-03-28 at 21:31, James Curbo wrote:

Not a comment on the actual code, more on organization of namespaces.
I've got some similar derived widgets, perhaps we should try to unify
this under Gtk2::Simple::<widget>.  I think it might be appropriate to
move Gtk2::SimpleList to Gtk2::Simple::List, etc.

I kind of like this idea, especially if we are going to have a whole
family of Simple objects. (List, ComboBox, the stuff Carl mentioned in
his other mail)

good points. we might ought to come up with some guidelines for such
things, basically promises that if you follow these rules we'll stay out
of your namespace and you ours etc. Gtk2::SimpleList would have to stay
in some form or fashion, but Gtk2::Simple::* sounds like a good idea.
discuss amongst ourselves...

-rm