Re: SimpleList and selection callbacks

On Fri, 2004-03-12 at 09:53, Nathan Kurz wrote:

Does it maybe have to do with some difference between
set_select_function() and the 'changed' signal?  Or is there some way
to learn what caused the 'changed' signal?  Or some other signal that
I can hook up to?  I suppose I could just set and unset the 'changed'
handler before and after I do the programmatic selection :(

That actually sounds like the best solution to me.  You can use

  Glib::signal_handler_block and
  Glib::signal_handler_unblock

to do it.  The ID is returned by the call to Glib::signal_connect.

HTH,
-Torsten