Re: Is "The Official GNOME 2 Developer's Guide" from No Starch Press good for gnome-perl?

On Tue, 2004-06-29 at 19:58, Daniel Flemming wrote:
run it on Window Maker. :)

and i thought i was the only one.

All the core gtk2 documentation is with respect to the C API. I've
probably got more C experience than you, but like you, I vastly prefer
Perl and have been learning gtk exclusively through Perl.
he Ruby site are pretty extensive.

on the documentation front there's now a copy of the current alpha
english gtk2-perl-tutorial on the site. (if that's a problem let me
know) it's linked off of the doc's page:
    http://gtk2-perl.sourceforge.net/doc/
at:
    http://gtk2-perl.sourceforge.net/doc/gtk2-perl-tut/

--