Re: Gtk2::ComboBoxEntry

Jan Hudec wrote:

On Mon, Jun 07, 2004 at 12:56:46 +1000, Daniel Kasak wrote:
From what I can tell, there is no way to bind a TreeModel to a ComboBoxEntry after it's created; you can only set the model at creation time. Is this right?

No, it's not. Notice, that Gtk2::ComboEntry inherits Gtk2::Combo -- and
Gtk2::Combo has a set_model method.
Oh. Thanks.

I have the ComboEntry filled with data in a ListStore, and now I'm pondering how to set the 'selected' item to display the right data. I can loop through the ListStore and check each primary key value against the one from my data to find the right 'iter' to select. Is that the best way to do it? Are there search functions for ListStores / TreeModels? I've tried searching through the docs, honest O:-)

--
Daniel Kasak
IT Developer

The following links have been placed here by the NUS Consulting internal spam filter and are for use by NUS Consulting staff only.
Please ingore these links.
Spam
Not spam
Forget previous vote