Re: Win32 binaries?

On Wednesday, June 2, 2004, at 04:37 PM, w keenan wrote:

wayne, are you listening?  can you update the binaries on your site?

hello, I am (but not via gtk-list), I will see what I can do, no promises. When I do, where can they live, as I no longer have write access to my gtk win32 site.

we would, of course, be happy to host them on the main gtk2-perl.sf.net site.

--
She's obviously your child. She looks like you, she talks a lot, and most of it is gibberish.
  -- Elysse, to me, of Zella.