Re: Unable to locate module error.

On Jul 18, 2004, at 4:33 PM, Jan Hudec wrote:

Gtk2 uses pkg-config too. That means, that Gtk2 is not installed either.

not necessarily --- most distros put the pc files in the devel packages, so you'd need into install gtk2-devel and friends to get them.

IIRC it's not possible to install Gtk2 from sources without pkg-config,

this is true. but it's a compile-only requirement, binary packages don't need it.

--
I bring the rock, and provided it is fiscally responsible, I will bring the funk as well. And that's fo-shizzle.
        -- Saturday Night Live