Re: List Archives

On Tue, 2004-07-13 at 19:57, Daniel Kasak wrote:
As I assume most people know, the search function on the list archives
is broken.
Is there a command I can send at the list server to get it to send me
all messages between 2 dates or something?

i don't know about searching for dates but i usually use a google trick.
search for something like:

site:mail.gnome.org gtk2-perl something

playing around with stuff like that should let you find what you're
looking for, at least it normally works for me.

-rm