ANN: gtk2-gladexml_DBI_helper-0.1

Hi all.

I'm pleased to announce the first public release of my first open-source project: a Perl class to automate the synchronization of data from a database server ( via DBI ) with fields on a Glade-generated form ( for a Perl / Gtk2 app ). MS Access users take note: an alternative is on the horizon ;)

The code is available here: http://enthalpy.homelinux.org/code/gtk2-gladexml_DBI_helper-0.1.tar.bz2 I'm not sure on the naming I've used at present. If someone has a better name, feel free to offer say so.

I've done a reasonable amount of testing with it, but there are a few things which are incomplete ( marked in the code with *** TODO *** ).

Comments / suggestions welcome.
Keep in mind that I'm a Perl newbie :)

Dan