Re: Maybe Off-Topic: remote Perl Gtk2 via ssh

* Daniel Kasak <dan enthalpy homelinux org> [2004-07-02 11:25]:
Is there any reason why I shouldn't be able to forward Perl
Gtk2 apps via ssh? It seems a little strange that I can run
some gtk2 apps but not this one.

Are you sure it is due to X forwarding in the first place?  Have
you confirmed that the app runs locally on that machine, and the
problem only happens with ssh?

Regards,
--
Aristotle
"If you can't laugh at yourself, you don't take life seriously enough."