Re: Max size for columns of a treeview

On Jul 1, 2004, at 7:06 AM, Cornel Ghiban wrote:

I have some data(text) I have to display into a TreeView.
When data is loaded it get the window to be widened too much. Some
columns are pretty wide. Is there a way to limit this behaviour? Lets
say a column can have maximum x pixels.

then set the column to have that maximum width.

  $treeview->get_column ($n)->set_max_width ($max_width_in_pixels);

--
How come hair colors for women take an hour, but "wash out the gray" stuff for men only five minutes? This is so unfair!
    -- Elysse, complaining about commercials