Re: Gtk2 apidoc TODO's, and a apidoc general todo

On Thursday, January 29, 2004, at 07:44 AM, Ross McFarland wrote:

On Wed, 2004-01-28 at 23:45, muppet wrote:

this trick would still work for the xsub-less version, of course.

the problem is that if no xsub spec exists for some_perl_sub ParseXSDoc
doesn't pull it out of the pods, it just considers it pod. and doesn't
put it into the xsubs list. and then it gets placed with the normal pods
(not in the methods section) and ignored because of the =for apidoc. so
you never know it's there.

the trick would be to have either xsdocparse() or something in Glib::GenPod scan each package's docs section for extra =for apidoc pods. we already do that for the enum/flags/object stuff, so it shouldn't be too much of a stretch.

--
"it's hard to be eventful when you have this much style."
   - me, rationalizing yet another night of sitting at home.