Gnome2::IconList bug

Hello,

While trying to connect a signal to a Gnome2::IconList widget the program bombed with the following error:

Can't locate object method "signal_connect" via package "Gnome2::IconList" at Interface.pm line 13.

Further investigation with the debugger, using the 'm' command to list its methods, revealed that the Gnome2::IconList class inherits from none. I worked around the problem by inserting the following line in my startup code:

@Gnome2::IconList::ISA = ('Gtk2::Widget');

This now allows me to connect signals to widgets of the aforementioned class. I believe this is a very simple bug in the declaration of the class. If there's anything else I might do to help, please ask.

Cristovao

P.S. I'm using Gnome2 version 0.90.