Gnome2::Print

Hi,

I am trying to change the page orientation when printing something from
my application from 'Portrait' to 'Landscape'.
I made some tests and successfuly read the values, like:

        print $conf->get(Gnome2::Print::Config->key_page_orientation);
        # got R0, R90, ..

But when I try to change this by:
        print $conf->set(Gnome2::Print::Config->key_page_orientation, 'R90');
I get this error message:
        *** unhandled exception in callback:
        ***   property Settings.Document.Page.LogicalOrientation not found in
        object class GnomePrintConfig at-- /scrip/file.pl line xyz

In the manual I found only:
        $config->set_boolean
        $config->set_int
        $config->set_double
        $config->set_length
methods, shoud there by one for strings?

Any hints?

Tnx,
Cornel