Re: Extreme Newbie question

On Mon, 2004-01-26 at 15:49, Steve Gerety wrote:
I have a perl script that works through a command line interface. It
has text that displays while the program is running. I'm trying to
create a simple gui for it. My question is what do I need to call to
get that text displayed in a label or text field.
Can any one point me in the right direction.

something like the attached script is about as simple as an app could