RE: gnome2 applets

I'm just guessing but I imagine Gnome::Applet is part of the
GNOME 1.x
bindings. Last I remember, there are no bindings for the
applet stuff in
GNOME 2.x yet because libpanel-applet has not been wrapped,
because of
Bonobo stuff? This is in the list archives somewhere, I believe.

Bonobo is not needed to wrap libpanelapplet or to create applets. We manage
to hide that in libpanelappletmm.

It's also quite simple to wrap once you figure out how libpanelapplet works
- I suggest you look at libpanelappletmm.

Murray Cumming
www.murrayc.com
murrayc usa net