Re: gnome2 applets

On tir, 2004-01-20 at 20:21, Emmanuele Bassi wrote:
* Jake Hawkes <jake infinitylimited net>:

I am using gentoo and I installed:
  - gnome2-perl
  - gtk2-perl

There's no binding for libpanelapplet, ATM.

I'm still working on it, but there are some problems, and right now I've
also got to work on my semester's final exams.

Are you working on bindings?

I took a brief look yesterday, and binding libpanelapplet does indeed
seem possible, even without binding Bonobo.

The only problem spots are the 3 methods that return Bonobo objects
(->get_control and friends). Those should just not be bound, until we
get the full Bonobo bindings.

And the menu handling code, which use BonoboVerb's but that should be
reasonably easy...

./borup